Products and Services
SESCO has access to multiple technologies that generate energy or reduce fossil fuel consumption. These include, but are not limited to:
- LED bulbs – replace existing lighting system to save up to 70%.
- Fuel Cells – generate electricity at 60% efficiency.
- Biomass boiler systems – save on an average 30% against oil and LPG.
- Automated Anaerobic Digesters – depend on a local source of organic material for feedstock.
- Ground and Air Source Heat Pumps – a low cost space-heating system.
- Solar PV and Solar Thermal – generate free electricity and free hot water.
- Combined Heat & Power – for district heating schemes.
- Solar cooling – the world’s most energy efficient air conditioning and refrigeration system
- Energy independence – self-generated electricity fuelled by b100 biodiesel from waste oils and animal fat
Implementation of technologies with long functioning life cycles is particularly beneficial in managing energy demand and costs for a business. Hence, we are able to implement multiple proven technologies that reduce energy consumption and carbon footprint with zero capital outflow on the part of the client.
Every scheme will have its own building, location and characteristics; therefore each of our projects is unique. We have partnered with leading companies in this field to offer an end-to-end solution, from initial survey and proposal to commissioning and maintenance, ensuring a hassle-free process for our clients.
At the analysis stage, we consider all technologies and solutions that can deliver financial and carbon savings. We are not tied to any single manufacturer or technology provider, thereby providing a comprehensive, independent solution to our clients.
We simplify the procurement process by helping clients overcome common challenges such as capital investment, grants, project management, choice of delivery partners, independent advisors, holistic planning and maintenance. Project management includes utility data collection, technical surveys, legal contracts, management of contractors, due diligence, investor liaison, registration process, financial reporting, administration of funds and maintenance supervision.